Sunday, April 20, 2008

Here Goes The Summer

Well, it's official. Nathan and I have sold our home and have a closing date set for the end of May. We will be going to Choctaw for the summer and staying in my great grandmother's home that is vacant while our new home is finished being built...hopefully by early fall! We are kinda looking at it like summer camp, she has quite a bit of land and it will be fun to have some wide open spaces for the summer to explore and play with Hailee on! We are excited and a little sad all at once. After all, this was where we started our marriage and brought our little girl home to, we've made a lot of wonderful memories here. We are very fortunate to be able to do this and are looking forward to what the future is going to bring. Meanwhile, we are busy packing and storing and moving all in a month, May is going to be busy! Hailee's turns 2 next Friday, we are getting things together for her party, cannot believe she will be 2 already!

On another note, Nathan rode his first ride of the season yesterday and I rode my first and last. It was a lot of fun. We rode out in Choctaw, the weather was perfect! I can't wait to get back out there next season after the baby is here. I am proud to say that I rode 20 miles while being nearly 4 months prego, yes...I am "tooting" my own horn!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Whoa! That's awesome! You opted not to do the camping trailor, then? :) Congrats also on the 20 miles. That's pretty awesome!

PS ~ I LOVE the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! She's too cute!