Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailee

Yesterday, Hailee turned 2 years old! It's incredible how quickly the time passes. I remember everything, every little detail of the day she was born. I remember being more nervous about the IV they were going to give me than anything else, even the surgery! I'm not good at needles friends, at all. I remember how great Nathan was with her and how nervous we both were. I remember all the wonderful family and friends that came to see her. I remember the first night she was with us in our room and thinking, "how are we ever going to manage this!"
But tow years later, we have and we are proud of the little girl that she is.


Nathan and I took Hailee to get her very first haircut yesterday, my family kept raggin on me because I hadn't cut her hair yet and she was starting to look a little like a rag doll. She did not enjoy the experience that much, I posted a pic for all of you to see her grumpy face.
Afterwards, we took her for her favorite food of choice, chicken nuggets. Then, we went to a place in Norman called Little River Zoo, it was a really cool place for kids to go see animals, we got to feed some goats and pigs, I think she had a great time! By the time we got home, way past her nap time, she was out for three hours!


She is the biggest blessing of our lives. We enjoy her everyday and are constantly amazed at how sweet, intelligent and funny she can be. Also stubborn, we are beginning the terrible twos!

Happy Birthday Hailee!


2 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Hailee!! I can't believe you're a big two year old already!!

By the way, how much does it cost to got to the Little River Zoo? It looks fun!

Leslie said...

I rebuke those terrible twos in the name of Jesus! :) She really is a sweetheart. We had so much fun with her at the house yesterday. She certainly keeps you in line, doesn't she?