Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CourtStrong

I think we all know Lance Armstrong, his many accomplishments, and his LiveStrong foundation (www.livestrong.org). Other people have done their own spin off the LiveStrong name (www.barkstrong.net) and now it’s my turn because I want everyone to know about CourtStrong.

CourtStrong is (obviously) for Courtni. We did a bike ride this last Saturday and Courtni and I thought it would be good for her to get on the bike since she is prego and won’t be able to do all the rides we did last summer. Just like all the rides she did last year, she knocked it out. We didn’t ride the same distance or route but I did see her once when she had completed about 13 miles and she was looking good. She had about 7 or 8 miles left and she was determined to finish strong. CourtStrong.

She continues to make us proud.

You better look out for her next summer,
Nathan

0 comments: