Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grateful

Even though my pregnant hormones get the best of me sometimes and I tend to take some unpleasant attitude out on my husband, I love him with all that is in me. He has given me so much more than I think I sometimes deserve. He is a constant source of support, love, and laughter for me in my life. I have many different roles in life as most people do; a wife, mother, career woman, teacher, and a lot more, but I just get to be the woman with him when we're together. He somehow knows when the perfect moment is that I need to be swept away from all of it for a bit and be tucked away with him. I've known him now for nearly 11 years, it's surreal to think that sometimes. He is a fabulous father to our little one. Last night Hailee climbed right up in his lap and fell asleep on his chest. He never tries to get out of bath time or changing time or "play with me daddy" time. In fact, he almost always initiates all of them. I could not and would not want to do this life without him. He is an amazing man.

0 comments: