Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Last night, we took the kids out to trick-or-treat around our neighborhood, to my in-laws, and my parents. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and, all in all, we had a great time with the kids and being together. I LOVE weekends when we have "no plans" and can just spend our couple of days together doing whatever we feel like, being together, playing, and resting.














I love this picture!



















In case your wondering, she's a butterfly.






















Look at those cheeks

















I tried to get a pic of them together, this is the only one that looked somewhat like they loved each other. This was at Gran and Pa's house.








































Passed out from all the sugar, only kidding. I took this pic when we made it home and wondered, "how in the world is that comfortable?"

































































1 comments:

Christine said...

They are the cutest butterfly and cow...I mean dog...around! :) Only 16 1/2 days!!!! Yeah!!