Monday, August 24, 2009

What's Happening and Coming Up...

Happening Now..





















Our little miss is taking tap and ballett classes once a week and she is loving it! I can tell she is going to love school. She listens very well to her teacher and is always interested in learning something new. There she is above, striking a pose, she loves the camera!




I took this video of our little man last week. He's such the sweetest child and I have loved every second of having him in my life.














Look at those dimples!














Even though Nathan's face is half covered, that has got to be one of my favorite pictures of my two guys!









Chillin at the park

Nathan started his doctorate program this past week and we are all very proud of him and what he is committed to accomplishing. We love you Dad, you can do it!
Coming Up...
Nate, Dad, and I have our big ride of the season in Wichita Falls, Texas this weekend at HHH 100.

September 4 - Aunt April (Nathan's sister) is getting married to David Tarver. Hailee is the flower girl and we are excited to have him in the family very soon!

September 14th - Nate and I are Jamaica bound, yeah! 5 years of "us" on September 18th.

October 14th- Jackson turns 1!

0 comments: