Sunday, June 14, 2009

Road Trip



After a lot of work, both at home and at our jobs, our family needed to get out of town! Friday, Nathan and I took the kids and took a road trip tp Texas. We had a great time and it made me wish we were on a "real vacation." It's been way too long. As a kid and up until my late teens, my family and I took vacation's every summer. The past two years, being pregnant with Jackson and building a home, Nathan and I haven't taken one and I am missing them! However, I was thankful to get away and enjoy some time with Nathan, Hailee, and Jackson.








On The Road Again...















Pool Side


































Hailee loved swimming




















Jackson's first MLB game




















At the game, Rangers vs. Dodgers....it was HOT!















He only made it through the 5th innning, poor little man




















Being goofy at IKEA























0 comments: