Saturday, May 9, 2009

My mornings begin very early, usually around 5:00am. Jackson is sleeping through the night now, however he wakes up around 5:00am. Nathan and I rotate "shifts" allowing the other to sleep a little extra in the morning time. One morning, I was up with him and I usually sit him in his bouncer seat in my bathroom while I am getting ready for the day. Earlier, earlier in the morning, Hailee ran into Nathan and mines bedroom and crawled in bed with us, something we are trying to break her of, it doesn't happen that often. Okay, getting to the point of the post now, so Jackson was playfully screaming and babbling away. He was being so loud in the bathroom that I was afraid he would wake Hailee up. So, I improvised. I went into my closet to find what I was going to wear for the work day and had this idea, I thought the extra space would help with the noise that Hailee could possibly hear. I think he was so distracted by what I put him in that his noise stopped altogether. Shortly after, Nathan walked in looking for me and started to laugh, then ran to get the camera.




1 comments:

Christine said...

That's hilarious! I think Pennie said Chris slept in a dresser drawer for a while.