Friday, May 22, 2009

Good Friends

Wednesday night, Nathan, the kids and I met two of my best friends at the park for a picnic and some play time. I have known Cynda and Kristen for over 20 years now, wow! Kristen has two precious boys, Davis and Ronin with her wonderful husband Kevin. Kevin served all of us proudly in the Army for 5 years (I think). He recently has now become a civilian again and they are moving back to Oklahoma from Colorado, and I am so excited to have them close. Cynda is married to another amazing man, Jeff. They are expecting their first little one in November, I'm calling a girl! I cannot believe how much we have grown seperatley and together. I am so lucky to have had these women in my life for so long. I love them, I'm proud of them and I love their families. Here are a few pics of the fun time at the park with all of them.















Happy 27 Kristen!















Hailee and Davis, look at those faces!




















Auntie Cynda with the little man
















This will be on the slide show at their wedding. Yes, Kevin, we do think about that!



















Happy 2nd Birthday Ronin!









He just reached over to grab her hand, ahhh!

1 comments:

mrs.fitz said...

Yay!! We had such a great time, I need to post my pictures too. But those you captured of Hailee and Davis are priceless!