Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleepy Days and Restless Nights

About a month ago I was wondering when that really tired stage of my pregnancy would begin. I remembered it so clearly with Hailee, being wiped out at work and wanting to go to bed at 7:30 but hadn't experienced it with this little guy yet. Until this past weekend! It was like a freight train hit me on Sunday and I had zero energy! Yesterday was the same, as soon as Nathan and I put Hailee to bed last night, we watched some TV and I was going to try to go walking, but just couldn't....went to bed at 8:45! I'm also in that have to go to the bathroom on average of three times nightly stage and can't get comfortable sleeping anymore, I have three months to go! I gotta say though, this morning was much better getting that extra rest, sometimes you just have to listen to your body.

I am nearing the six month mark and cannot believe it has gone by so quickly. Well, I guess I can a little. It has been a busy summer for us!

On another note altogether, can I say how much I love my work hours! I know you're thinking, where did that come from. Let me enlighten you. Last night, I was home at 5:10, my Dad was there, Mom was pulling in and then shortly after, Nathan and Hailee pulled up. We all had dinner together by 6:00 and then had the rest of the evening to spend together. And my Fridays, ahhhh...they are great! I have the best job ever!

0 comments: