Saturday, May 24, 2008

Family Time








This is a picture of my oh so cute grandparents enjoying a ride in the country on their trusted tractor.







Here's Hailee "cheesin" it up!


Family checkin out the new house!

We are now officially moved for the summer. It was sad to say goodbye to Sweetgum, but at the same time we are looking forward to the new home and adventure that lies ahead of us. It is going to be a summer of changes and growth. My belly is growing, Hailee is growing. Tonight will be her first night in her "big girl" bed or toddler bed, we'll see how she does! She is so excited to be here with Marmie, Papa, and Dylan (mom and dad's dog).

I rode a riding lawn mower for the first time today and helped my Dad and Nathan mow the land, it was fun! I told Dad it may have to be my summer chore!

We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends and great careers that we love and enjoy. Thank all of you for your help in moving, specifically my parents, we would not have made it without you.

0 comments: