Sunday, February 28, 2010

For Christine



My dear Christine, this one's for you since I am fairly certain you are the only one still checking in on my blogging!


So, today and yesterday, I had to go into work. My sister watched Hailee for a couple of hours while Jackson took his nap after church today, so that Nathan could finish his school work in some peace and quiet. Leslie (sister) sent me this text message. "Hailee just asked, what if we snakes come out of our noses?" I laughed out loud at work when I read it. Because those kinds of questions are ones that come out of her mouth so often now. She's so inquisitive, she loves her brother and it is so beautiful to me to see how much she wants to help him and protect him and love on him.
And Jackson, my sweet boy, he's getting bigger everyday and walking now, finally! He throws an absolute fit if anyone in the family has their plate of food made before I get his together for him first, the boy is a bottomless pit!

Nathan is doing so well, he is well into his Doctorate program now, only a year to go plus his thesis.

We are all ready for Spring! Young kids and indoors is getting to be a very tiring mix.

Only 21 1/2 more weeks until our family vacation to Colorado, can you tell I am ready? :)


2 comments:

Christine said...

21 1/2 weeks? That's like half a year! I think you need a mini-vaca to hold you over. You're not gonna make it that long! :) Thanks for the update! You're family is beautiful!

Shannon said...

I'm still reading! Thanks for catching us up :)