Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Monday after work, I was picking the kids up and Hailee told me that she was put in time out because she was screaming at Sidney (her friend). I told her that it was not nice to scream at her friends and asked her why she did. She said, "because Mommy." I said, "because why Hailee?" She said, "because she's mean to me and I don't want to talk to her nice." I told her that sometimes people can be mean but we still need to be nice to them or not say anything at all if they are still acting mean. Last night she told me, "Mom, I wasn't mean to Sidney today, she was mean to me, but I just told her that my Mom said I couldn't talk to her." Uhhhh? No, Hailee, that's not what I said. Oh well, her little mind is trying as hard as it can at 2 1/2!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hailee is getting way too big for her britches. It is so funny to hear her say things in complete sentences and see that she somewhat understands what she is saying.

Marmie

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute. That is so funny that Hailee said Nathan was a good man. Ha. She cracks me up!