Thursday, September 18, 2008

Four Years Ago

Today is Nathan and mine's 4 year wedding anniversary. It's amazing to me that it has been that short, ecspecially because we have been "together" in some way for almost ten years. As Cynda states, "one prom date, now it's been four years and nearly two little ones with us now." Wow! I truly treasure Nathan and all that he brings to our family. The husband that he has been to me has been such a blessing. I know that it takes a day to day commitment to make a marriage work, last, and thrive...I'm not a believer in that happening naturally. I have to say that he provides leadership to me in so many ways, he STILL makes me laugh everyday and he is the man that I want to go through this life with everyday. I will never regret saying, "yes" and I'm so thankful he said, "I do."

2 comments:

mrs.fitz said...

it is crazy!! hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating!

Leslie said...

You are a sap and nearly made ME cry with this one!