Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jackson's Day















My Mom and sister threw me a shower for Jackson this weekend with family and a few of my closest friends. Here is the picture of the cake, I thought it was pretty darn cute. Kristen and Christine, missed you gals, wished you could have been there.


















One of my Momma's famous diaper cakes for her new grandson!














A few of the girls...Mindy, me, Cynda, and Kelli














Cousins- Lindsey, Leslie, Stephanie, Courtni, Jessica


I have to say, this is one of my favorite pics of the day. Hailee was not wanting to take her picture and we were trying to put on our best faces to get a good family pic. Nathan's face makes me laugh too, I think he was thinking, "we are about to have two of these little blessings!".
In the end, it was a wonderful time. I am so thankful to have so many wonderful family and friends that have been there with me and whom have been a constant support for me through my entire life. Thank you to everyone for making it such a special day. We love you!

2 comments:

Christine said...

You had a baby shower for Jackson?! I'm so sad I missed it! I love the family pic too. I think you're an adorable family, even if you are faking a smile or two! :)

mrs.fitz said...

sad face for me...i should be in that pic! I wish I could have been there! Give that tummy a rub for me. :) love you!